By going past the cave era, we came to know our ancestors were nature conquerors. From basic to complex, they had all the wilderness survival skills. But with the passage of time, we forget that what was nature and how it was beneficial for us.
No doubt, today we are living in a technological and modern world with new standards of living. Still, there are people who are nature lovers and used to spend their precious time in the lap of nature.
Due to a lack of wilderness survival skills, many people are subjected to deaths or may get lost or injured. Stats show that 0.26 deaths occur per 100,000 visits in the wilderness. Alternatively, this shows the need of learning survival skills.
Wilderness Survival Skills course is all in one pack for you. Definitely, this course helps you to learn the survival skills to make your adventure worth-remembering.
Indeed, this course will make you an excellent adventurer of nature by providing these key skills:
Introduce You to the Core Survival Concepts
Nature is very diverse and needs complete practice to go with it like a companion. While Wilderness Survival Skills course will introduce you to the core survival concepts: the biggest weapon for you in nature. So you will be able to know:
- What are the major threats in the wilderness that can cost your life?
- How to cope with these threats in order to stay alive?
- 5-part strategy to survive in nature either to put up extremities
Make You Able to Find Shelter
The shelter is the foremost thing to have in nature. Otherwise, you will be at the risk of merciless weather or wild animals. Both the hot or cold weather affect the type or need of shelter. A good shelter will keep you warm or cold and protect you from wild animals. So, learning this course will enable you:
- To make a protective and effective shelter in wild
- To build a shelter that you can heat with fire
- To make a shelter in the freezing cold region
- To choose the best location for your shelter
- To protect the shelter from the water
- To select the best bed as per availabilities
- To make a shelter for various people
Let You Get Pure Water
Without proper hydration, the body cannot work well. If we count for the wild, water is very difficult to find. As well as that, most water reservoirs are impure. Drinking that water without purification poses a threat to your life. Because it transfers the bacteria or viruses to the body. Therefore, the Wilderness Survival Skills course will help you to:
- Get drinkable water in the streams
- Get access to safer untreated water
- Get underground warm water
- Get plants as a source of water
- Get pure water by primitive method
- Get the last tip for water purification
Warm Up by Fire for Survival
As we counter many challenges in the wild, keeping you warm is also of vital importance. Because in cold climates, it is hectic to light up a fire to keep your body warm and working. Not only this, but fire can also prevent the invasion of wild animals and you can purify water or cook the food for survival. So, by learning this course you can:
- Light up a fire by simple techniques
- Make a bow-drill set with easy tips
- Choose the right location for fire
- Avoid common mistakes in making fire
Get Possible Food Options
Food is the major source of providing energy for the body. Your body cannot work properly without an adequate food supply. In wild, there are numerous options that you can opt for food to survive. Furthermore, the wilderness survival skills course will help you:
- To examine which plants are edible
- To find safe plants to eat in your domain
- To know which parts of plants are edible
- To reach basic edible survival plants
- To identify plant by their features
- To avoid killer amphibians
- To get plants for shelter
- To make different survival items by plants
Prepares You for Best Prevention
As you know preparation is the key to success. The more you prepare yourself, the more you can survive in nature for a better experience. Though, due to lack of knowledge, we forgot many survivalist items to keep with us going in the wild. Last but not least, this course will allow you:
- To take basic survival items with you
- What tools can help you to survive
- Locate your track if you are strayed
- What knife is best for survival
- To get your way without compass
Besides these key Wilderness Survival Skills, you will get a certificate at the end. In addition to that, an instructor will help you to practice all the learned skills in the first four months. So, if you are planning an adventure to the wild, this course will be best for you.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to remain updated on our latest preparedness plans and survival skills.
So, that’s it for my guide to the Wilderness Survival Skills Course.
What did you like in the post?
Which part of course inspired you most?
Either way, tell me by leaving a comment below.